Managing security risksDoing business internationally is increasingly more complex. Protecting a company or organisation against direct threats is top priority for boards and managers. Loss of life, damage to goods, loss of intellectual property or reputation damage has a massive impact.
Global Risks Consultancy is aware of these risks and offers advice on:
- developing strategies and policy to be able to operate as safely as possible;
- drawing up plans, developing possible scenarios and corresponding solutions to be able to react in the best possible way during crisis situations;
- reacting pro-actively to changes of the policy or conditions at the international and/or local level on security issues;
- instructing and training personnel to ensure that they can adequately react during crisis situations;
- developing, providing and managing security concepts;
- offering direct support in crisis situations.